Core Tango Workshop - Sunday 23rd May 2010
A workshop for both beginners and improvers, focussing on the core techniques and steps of Argentine Tango.
This workshop is suitable for:
- Absolute beginners, looking to get started with Argentine Tango.
- Improvers, looking to refine their technique and review core fundamental steps.
By the end of the workshop, you should have learnt how to connect with your partner, and dance Argentine Tango around the floor, using the core set of steps within the dance.
£20 per person, or £35 per couple.
Date / Time
Sunday 23rd May, 3pm - 6:30pm.
- 3pm - 4:30pm: Posture, Connection, basic steps
- 4:30 - 5pm: Break, coffee and dancing
- 5pm - 6:30pm: Ochos, giros and crosses
Fitness First (dance studio), 172-176 High Street, Berkhamsted. (Map).
This dance studio is ideal for learning, as it has air-conditioning, a high-quality sprung wooden floor, a good sound system and a full-length mirror.
Click here to reserve a space - let me know if you're booking for one person or a couple.
Hope to see you there!