Learning Tango Events - Terms and Conditions
These conditions apply to our events, including workshops, classes, and milongas.
- Admission: We reserve the right of admission. We expect all our customers to be polite, to share our enjoyment of the event, and to behave appropriately. We reserve the right to ask a customer to leave if he / she does not behave in this way.
- Loss or damage: We will of course do our best to help you in case of loss or damage to personal property or vehicles when you attend our events, but Learning Tango accepts no responsibilities or liabilities for such loss or damage.
- Photos and Videos: We will take photos and videos during our events, and we will use those for publicity to share our enjoyment of the event. If you do not wish to be in this material, please let us know and we will endeavour to avoid this, but we cannot guarantee this. Similarly, we're happy for you to take and share photos and videos, but please be sensitive to other attendees' wishes and any commercial restrictions required by teachers.
- Promotions: We're happy to share and develop the tango community on a reciprocal basis, and to discuss shared or joint commercial events and undertakings. However, please do not promote your own events or business at our events without asking permission first. In any case, our customers are primarily attending our events, so please do not distract from their enjoyment by aggressive promotion of your own business.
- Transfers, cancellations and refunds: We understand that occasionally people need to cancel, due to family emergencies, health issues or other difficulties. Our workshops are role-balanced, to ensure even numbers of leaders and followers.
We're happy to accept transfers of equal role (for example, a different leader), up until the week before the event, as long as you let us know who's attending.
If you need to cancel and cannot find a transfer, we'll provide a 50% refund up to 1 week before the event, or we can provide you with a credit towards attending future events or classes.